The Aspire Zelos Kit is a compact and ergonomically designed vape kit, featuring a 50W mod along with Aspire's newly designed Nautilus 2S tank.
The Zelos mod contains a 2500mAh battery, and features both Variable Wattage and Temperature Control capabilities.
The latest Nautilus 2 Tank has a sleek, curvy design equipped with a 0.4ohm BVC coil for direct to lung vaping. It also comes with a 1.8ohm BVC coil for Mouth to lung vaping. With its 2ml capacity, easy top fill child resistant design, the Nautilus 2S tank allows you to personalise your vapour preference.
- 1 x Aspire Zelos Mod
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank
- 1 x 1.8Ω Nautilus Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x 0.4Ω Nautilus Coil (spare)
- 1 x Spare Drip Tip
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x Micro USB cable
Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank
- 2ml Capacity
- Top Fill
- Mouth to Lung and Direct to Lung Vaping capabilities
- Metal Sleeve
Aspire Zelos Mod
- 2500mAh in-built battery
- 50W Max Output
- Variable Wattage
- Temperature Control
Kit Dimensions and Specifications
Nautilus 2S Filling
Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S tank is simplicity itself and mess free. Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns. Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your e-liquid bottle tip down through the filling slot (through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot). Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
Then unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
Nautilus 2S coil Installation
1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.
Zelos Quick Select Keys
Press “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously will allow you to select between VW, VV, Bypass and TC(Ni, Ti, SS) modes. Pressing “+” or “-” button to select modes, fire button to confirm. Pressing fire button and “+” button simultaneously will lock or unlock buttons. When the mod is in TC mode press fire button and “-” button simultaneously turns you to wattage setting interface.