Introducing The Aspire BVC Clearomizer Replacement Coils (1.8ohm)
The Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) is designed to last longer, whilst giving the purest, cleanest taste. A new revolution in coil technology.
Available in resistance of 1.8ohm.
How to replace the coil unit 1. Turn the clearomizer upside down, and screw off the bottom base. 2. Screw off the old coil unit from the bottom base, put a new coil unit on it. 3. Screw back on the base and enjoy. Please be sure that the coil unit is screwed into the cartomizer tightly. After refilling, allow 1-2 minutes for the e-juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping - or give the cartomizer a quick shake to speed up the process.
Compatible With The Following Tanks:
- Aspire ET, ET-S & ET-S Glass BDC & BVC Tanks.
- Aspire K1, K2, K1 Plus & K-Lite Tanks.
- Aspire CE5 & CE5-S BDC & BVC Tanks.
- Aspire Spryte Pod Kit.
- Aspire Mini Vivi Nova-S BDC & BVC Tanks.
- Aspire Vivi Nova-S BDC & BVC Tanks.
- Aspire Vivi Nova Tank.
- Aspire Maxi BDC & BVC Tanks.
- AnyVape Davide Tank.
- AnyVape Mini Davide Tank.
- Vision X-Jet / Mini X-Jet / eGo X-Jet Tanks.
- Pack of 5 x Aspire BVC Clearomizer Replacement Coils - 1.8ohm