The Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank has had an upgrade with the arrival of the 2S. Now equipped with a 0.4 BVC for direct to lung vaping and a 1.8ohm BVC coil for mouth to lung vaping.
With a new top-fill child resistant design, it is compatible with the full range of Nautilus coils, allowing you to personalise your vaping preference!
- 1 x Nautilus 2s tank (pre-installed with a 1.8ohm coil)
- 1 x Extra Coil (0.4ohm)
- 1 x Extra Glass Tube
- 9 x O-rings
- 1 x Extra Drip Tip
- 1 x User Manual
Tank Dimensions and Specifications
Nautilus 2S Exploded View
Nautilus 2S Filling
Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S tank is simplicity itself and mess free. Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your eliquid bottle tip down through the filling slot (for TPD version: through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot). Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
The unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
TPD Version coil Installation
1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.