The Eleaf Tessera 150W TC Starter Kit is the latest fully-loaded unit from Eleaf, delivering a long-lasting 3400mAh internal battery with comprehensive functionalities to pair with the new ELLO TS Sub-Ohm Tank.
- Integrated 3400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-150W
- Maximum Voltage Output: 50A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustment - 3 Memory Modes
- Ergonomic Soft Contour
- Beautiful 1.45" TFT Full Color Display
- Compact Design with Soft Contour
- Hidden Firing Bar Mechanism
- Real Time Clock System
- Dual Circuit Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Max 2A Charging Rate
- Centered Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Eleaf ELLO TS Sub-Ohm Tank Features & Specs:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Extension Glass & Chimney
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Eleaf's HW Series Coils
- 0.2ohm HW1 Single-Cylinder Kanthal Coil - rated for 50-65W
- 0.3ohm HW2 Dual-Cylinder Kanthal Coil - rated for 45-60W
- Convenient Retractable Top-Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Connection
- 1 Tessera 150W Box Mod
- 1 ELLO TS Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.3ohm HW2 Dual Coil
- 1 0.2ohm HW1 Single Coil
- 1 QC USB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Best4ecigs ltd are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Best4ecigs ltd will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.